Hi, an update on our Chinese project. 5000-10000 Chinese testers has had the opportunity to try out the game from Thursday and forward. This test mainly focus on making sure the servers work and that the “Build your team” mode has a good feeling of flow to it. We’re giving away cards and tokens all week to the beta testers to see how they do. We need to hit that right formula where people keep coming back for more.
- You chose your team from any of the Chinese teams in the game. You get a default squad with crap/low quality players. You receive some tokens so that you can buy new card packs and improve your team. You can sell your players or just let them get eaten to improve the hungry players stats.
- You setup your team, currently we only have formations and squad setup available.
- You match up via the server and play games versus the opponents team and tactics. This is controlled by AI as games via the mobile network is not stable enough for this quick paced game.
- You receive rewards in accordance with your performances and can improve the team.
- The mobile version will release on Android and iOS this autumn and will fully use the touch screen, either with an on screen joystick and 3-on-screen buttons (for shot, lob, pass) or with a one button does it all (light touch for pass, hard press for shot).
Having a huge user base of testers from the beginning is really good. We collect a lot of stats on what is going on, this will be useful when we go to other markets too.
That’s what is going on right now and you can also check out Crazysports official site – http://qcfy.fengkuang.cn/