We saw many of you suffering from bugs that made it into the first release. Even though it’s Early Access, that’s just not right. We were planning to take it easy on our first weekend after crunch, instead we pushed a patch through.
Things that made it into this build:
- Added: dynamic controller assignment; pick controllers before the match
- Added: support for Logitech F310 & F710 series of controllers
- Added: Clarification for game saving when playing the Boss Mode
- Fixed: controller working in menus but not in-game
- Fixed: buttons on PS3/PS4 DualShock controllers (circle/square reversed)
- Fixed: hotfix for high refresh rate monitors; anything over 60fps had huge slowdown – if still having issues, change to 60 Hz or wait for next updates
- Fixed: AI will no longer try to pass to its goal keeper, as this had some horrendous/hilarious results, sorry if you’ll miss it for the comical value
- Fixed: sound effect volume setting in the in-game options now works
- Fixed: bunch of UI, language and messaging issues
So, there you go. Some are going to remain broken, but fixing everything at once would mean we’d have to delay the update – and I know some of you were looking forward to this weekend.
Keyboard control, Goalie and AI updates are high on our priority list.